Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada uses Twitter as one tool in its efforts to communicate clearly and quickly to Canadians interested in its program.
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada’s Twitter account @LillyOCC is managed by Eli Lilly Canada Inc.
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada’s decision to follow a particular Twitter user does not imply endorsement of any kind. We follow accounts on Twitter we believe to be relevant to the mandate of our work – specifically, as it relates to cancer advocacy and research. We may follow the Twitter accounts of similar organizations (and/or their employees) who comment on issues relevant to our cause as well as those of individuals who participate in the program.
Followers can expect tweets to cover some or all of the following:
- Information related to the Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada program
- Pictures of submitted Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada artwork
- Excerpts from submitted narratives
- Information from the Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology (CAPO) and the Canadian Cancer Survivor Network (CCSN)
- Inspirational messages related to cancer
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada welcomes feedback from followers. We’ll try to join the conversation where possible; however, we will not comment on cancer medications or medical information. When requested, we’ll try to reply to @messages and direct messages, but we are not able to reply to all messages we receive via Twitter. Please note that we will not participate in any dialogue that is:
- Racist, slanderous, hateful or includes content that is insulting in nature
- Inaccurate or accusatory against individuals or organizations
- Explicit, violent, abusive or includes coarse language
- Incitement or suggestion to engage in illegal activity
- Irrelevant or unintelligible
- Off-topic and does not contribute to the discussion
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada uses Pinterest – the free visual bookmarking website that makes it easy to share images. Pinterest’s interface allows any photo to be “pinned” from the Internet to a board on its site.
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada’s Pinterest account, Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada, will be managed by Eli Lilly Canada Inc. Content that is pinned will remain the property of Lilly, but others are not limited from re-distributing or repinning artwork, subject to Pinterest’s “Acceptable Use Policy”.
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada’s decision to follow a particular Pinterest user does not imply endorsement of any kind. We follow accounts on Pinterest we believe to be relevant to the mandate of our work – specifically, as it relates to cancer advocacy and research.
Lilly may pin pictures of artwork submission and interesting and topical content that may be of interest to our audience.
How Other Users Can Use Content
Users may re-pin and distribute content from Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada Pinterest account in accordance with Pinterest’s “Terms of Service”. Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada reserves the right to report users for any reason that is believed to violate the terms and conditions of Pinterest’s policies.
Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada encourages comments, ideas and concerns. Please be aware that negative comments may be removed or flagged for follow up with the platform where they were published.
Rights to Content
Following the close of the program, Lilly may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform and distribute any other user’s content that has been stored or shared through Pinterest from the Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada Pinterest account.
The Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada Pinterest account’s copyright policy is in accordance applicable copyright laws.
- Social media content will be moderated and approved by Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada within a reasonable timeline during the posted active hours.
- Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada social media platforms.
- Should you post any inappropriate content, your comment/post may be removed and your account may be blocked from the social media community.